"After years of research and development we believe that we offer a new home solution that makes a measurable and positive impact on the environment."
There are many different aspects to environmentally sensitive home construction.
There are obvious benefits in choosing a Sustainable Home - quality, efficiency of energy, and water to name a few.
Did you know there are health benefits for your family as well?
Everyone has different priorities and therefore we can tailor an environmental package that suits your aspirations and budget.
As you explore the information provided below, you can start to create your own personal environmental goals and clever lifestyle choices.
How GREEN do you want to be?
Select a value to view associated benefits.
- Design for specific solar orientations
- Maximise solar gain in winter
- Control solar gain in summer
- Provide innovative solutions
- Living zones
- Create breeze paths and natural ventilation
- Provide design styles and options to cater for different needs
- Design for aspiration
- Make sustainability more affordable
- Increase thermal mass in home
- Improve window and glazing performance
- Improve roof, ceiling and wall insulation
- Reduce the need for artificial heating, lighting and cooling usage
- Provide a stress free building experience for our clients
- Provide the healthiest building product for our clients
- Drastically reduce the use of materials containing hazardous air pollutants (HAP’s)
- Drastically reduce the use of materials containing volatile organic compounds (VOC’s)
- Drastically reduce the use of materials that contain petro-chemicals
- Source and use ‘like minded’ suppliers and contractors
- Provide services that reduce the demand and responsibilities required of the client
- Improve building time efficiency
- Take a socially responsible stance towards protecting and improving our environment and natural resources
- Reduce power consumption through better design
- Reduce CO2 emissions through product life cycle
- Reduce energy consumption through use of solar hot water system
- Introduce cleaner alternative energy sources ie. Natural gas, photo voltaic, wind, cogeneration
- Use energy management system to track usage
- Install long life LED lighting
- Use motion and time sensors for lighting
- Maximise use of natural lighting
- Improve insulation performance to reduce the need for artificial heating and cooling
- Minimise waste during the building process
- Provide bin sorting facilities in the kitchen
- Provide external bin storage area
- Composting of green waste
- Install intelligent water management devices
- Install rainwater collection tank/s
- 4 star dual flush toilet suites
- Water efficient shower heads
- Water efficient dishwasher
- Minimum 3 star tap ware
- Shower timers
- Grey water systems
what's in the guide?
Through years of experience we have identified nine problems people should resolve when they are planning to build a new home.
This guide provides answers to these frequently asked questions about the cost of living, family health, thermal comfort, quality and the environmental advantages of a sustainable home.
If you would like to find out more, you may wish to download our eGuide by filling out your details below or contact us for a free consultation.